Casper Events Center, October 7–8, 2019
This Wyoming Aerospace and Defense Industry Supply Chain Conference will provide an opportunity for Wyoming manufacturers and technology companies to be introduced to the aerospace and defense (A&D) market through direct interaction with “Prime” A&D companies with operations in Colorado, Utah, Montana, and North and South Dakota.
Key Points for Wyoming companies:
- A&D viewed as a high-value industry market that demonstrates supply chain demand for services today.
- Wyoming companies possess the skills, capacity, and performance to address critical mission requirements
- Wyoming’s geographical position to Colorado, Utah, Montana, North and South Dakota make it an ideal supplier location for key A&D prime contractors in those states.
- Our businesses bring proven experience in some of the most challenging climates and locales.
Wyoming companies will achieve five primary objectives from participating in this conference.
- Awareness of industry dynamics, opportunities, and challenges
- Establish initial framework and relationships to build into this market
- Educate the A&D Prime companies on Wyoming businesses capabilities
- Educate Wyoming Businesses on the vast opportunities in the A&D market
- Initial introductions of Wyoming Companies to prime A&D Contractor key influencers.
Day 1, Monday, October 7, 2019
9 – 11 am : Registration
11 – 11:15 am : Introduction and Welcome Address
Presented by Justin Farley (CEO, Forward Casper) and Jay Stender (CEO, Forward Sheridan)
11:15 am – 1 pm : Opening Address and Lunch
Presented by Congresswoman Liz Cheney (confirmed), Senator John Barasso (invited), and Senator Mike Enzi (invited)
Introduction by John Tucker (CEO, Vacutech)
1 – 1:45 pm : AF Global Strike Command Overview
Colonel Peter M. Bonetti, Commander of the 90th Missile Wing, F.E. Warren AFB, Wyoming
1:45 – 2:30 pm : SECT 809 – Streamlining and Codifying DoD Acquisition Process
Lieutenant Colonel Sam C. Kidd, Staff Advocate General, 90th Missile Wing, F.E. Warren AFB, Wyoming
2:30 – 3:15 pm : ICBM Upgrade Program Overview
Presented by Air Force Material Command, Hill AFB, Utah (invited)
3:15 – 3:30 pm : Afternoon Tea/Coffee Break
3:30 – 4:15 pm : Space Command (invited)
4:15 – 5 pm : NASA Overview
Presented by Arthur Maples, Director of Strategic Partnership, Space Technology Directorate, Denver Colorado
5 – 5:45 pm : Colorado Aerospace & Defense Industry Growth and Potential
Presented by Major General Jay Lindell, USAF, (Ret.), Aerospace and Defense Industry Champion at the Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade
5:45 – 7 pm : Cocktail Hour
Gruner Brothers Brewing, Casper, Wyoming
Featuring local Backwards Distillery Spirits and Gruner Bros. Beer
7 – 9 pm : Wyoming-Style Barbeque Dinner
Hosted by Wyoming Business Council, Welcome with comments by Shawn Reese, CEO
Day 2, Tuesday, October 8, 2019
7 – 8 am : Breakfast
8 – 8:30 am : Wyoming Welcome, Direction, and Commitment
Presented by The Honorable Mark Gordon, Governor of Wyoming (confirmed)
8:30 – 9:30 am : Market needs and qualifying experience requirements from Northrop Grumman, Boeing, and Lockheed Martin.
Moderated by Steve Griffin (confirmed)
- Boeing (confirmed)
- Lockheed Martin (confirmed)
- Northrop Grumman (confirmed)
9:30-10:15 AM Market Experiences from Wyoming companies Perspective
- Kennon Products Inc.
- Bairco Construction
10:15 – 10:30 am : Break
9:45 – Noon : B2B Introductions and Prime Contractor Information Booths
Noon : Conference Adjournment
Early registration for this two-day, intensive A&D suppliers conference, is only $89.
The cost for registration will increase to $150 when we get closer to Oct. 7. Register today.
Take this opportunity to learn more about business opportunities in the aerospace and defense industry.
Ramkota Hotel – $92/night and includes a full, hot breakfast buffet. Rooms are listed under CAEDA. (307) 266-6000
Hilton Garden Inn – $109/night, single king and $119/night for a double queen. (307) 266-1300
Quality Inn – $82/night, one person and $5.00 more for two people.
For more information and to sign-up, contact Justin Farley, (307) 577-7011 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.